We now offer a new model of therapy and training that goes beyond. It’s the best of City PT + personal training for next-level recovery, fitness, and performance. Because you deserve the best!
VIP Sessions are ideal for anyone who wants extra time and focused coaching from a Physical Therapist who’s also a certified master trainer.
- Come for an injury.
- Come for post-rehab training.
- Train toward a specific fitness goal.
- We are experts at every level.
We offer a full spectrum of services, bridging the gap from rehabilitation to performance
A combination of hands on manual therapy, strengthening, stretching, stability exercises, and education to help you recover from an injury or rehabilitate after surgery and get you back to your normal activities without pain or reliance on medications. These services are covered by most major insurance plans.
Performance Therapy and Training Services:
So you finished up at Physical Therapy with us, or at another practice, now what? We develop and provide specialized Performance Therapy and Training Services for individuals looking to return to full leisure and athletic activities following an injury, improve their performance, increase their physical capacity, build strength, increase muscle tone, prevent injury, and stay healthy. Some performance therapy may be covered by most major insurance. Training services are considered personal training/fitness activities and are available on a self pay basis. Please contact us for more details. We will check with your insurance company to determine what they will cover before your first session.
- Long Island: CityPT at Siege Athletics 228 East Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY, close to Albertson (11507), Brookville (11548), Carle Place (11514), East Garden City (11549), East Hills (11576), Garden City (11530), Mineola (11501), Old Westbury (11568), Roslyn Heights (11577), Westbury (11590), East Williston and Williston Park (11596)
- Queens: CityPT at Ocean All-Star 252-29 Northern Blvd 2nd Floor, Little Neck, NY 11362, close to Great Neck (11021, 11023, 11024, 11026), Bayside (11360, 11361, 11364), Douglaston (11362, 11363), Lake Success (11020), Manhasset (11030)
Dan Tahany, Official PT for the World's Strongest Man Super Series 2008